Monday 23 April 2012

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

 I feel that I have greatly improved my skills within Adobe products such as Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator by looking back at my preliminary task where the components are less professional. By completing the preliminary task however, I developed skills in prepartation for the main task, as can be seen in the final product, the text stands out more and the effects are more professional, aswell as the layout which is more concise.
My photography skills have definitely improved, the images in the final product are much clearer, high quality and the lighting and angles make the pages on the final product stand out. In the pre-lim the images do not fit the pages and aren’t exactly clear. Therefore, my photography skills have developed to a great extent.
My editing skills in photoshop improved, as i did not use them in the pre-lim task, however in the final product i have adjusted the colour effects which makes the picture stand out more.

Overall, i have learnt many valuable skills during the production process, as can be seen in the comparison of the pre-lim and final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment